Location – What’s Nearby?
The Cosmopolitan Motel is located in the historic city of Rockhampton, Queensland. Known as the “Beef Capital of Australia” Rockhampton is the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
Minutes walking distance from the East Street Mall, Pilbeam Theatre, Art Gallery and quality eateries. A short drive to the Stockland complex and cinema. Drive 30 minutes to the scenic Capricorn Coast.
The Cosmopolitan is located in the central business district of Rockhampton, one street back from the beautiful Fitzroy Riverside walking and running paths which lead to the shopping precinct and the Riverside Restaurant precinct.
Close and easy access to 3 major hospitals and medical facilities, a shopping centre, many sporting facilities and the airport make the Cosmopolitan the perfect choice for your stay in Rockhampton.
Things to do & see
- Riverside Park
- City Centre Plaza – Shopping Centre
- Historic Quay Street and East Street
- Archer Park Rail Museum
- Pilbeam Theatre
- Aquatic Centre Pool & Water Park
- Victoria Park
- The Fitzroy River
- Browne Park / Rockhampton Leagues Club
- Rockhampton Zoo & Botanic Gardens
- Kershaw Gardens
- Capricorn Cabes
- Rockhampton Hospital
- Rockhampton Airport
- Callaghan Park
- Stocklands Shopping Centre
- Mount Archer
- Rockhampton Art Gallery
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Dreamtime Cultural Centre
- Crazy Joker (Indoor kids adventure playground)
- Koorana Crocodile Farm
- Mount Hay Gemstone Tourist Park (Fossicking for Thunder Eggs)
- Hiking at Mount Jim Crow
- Q Military and Artefacts Museum
- Bull Riding at the Great Western